This is how we work
Customer: HOFF Potetindustrier AS
Project: Food – Industrial deep fryer
Problem/need: The customer had problems obtaining sufficient heat in the frying oil
We calculated, designed and produced a large flange-mounted heating flask suitable for use in frying oil, and with sufficient power to cover the heat demand in the customer’s industrial fryers.
In addition, we also produced a flow-through plant where the heating flask was mounted, and then installed this at the customer’s site, and connected it to the existing production plant.
- Electrical data: 233kW / 230V
- Operating temperature: 180 °C
- Material: Acid-resistant steel AISI 316L
- Process control: No
Customer: Elkem Island
Project: Smelter / heavy industry
Problem/need: The large electrodes used in production’s melting process needed preheating.
Solution: We designed and produced a portable framework (skid), in which a duct-adapted fan, electric hot air coil and silencer were mounted. There was a need for three such skids per electrode, and we also delivered the process control for these.
- El. Data: 150kW / 400V (Per skid)
- Weight: 940kg / skid
- Operating temp: 20 – 120 °C
- Materials: Stainless steel AISI 304, Acid-resistant steel AISI 316L and aluminium
- Process control: Yes. Frequency converters and thyristors.