Norske Backer’s history dates back to 1969. Back then it was mostly about mass production of heating elements for panel ovens, fryers and water heaters.
It was Christian Backer who invented the heating element in 1909 – and you can find that story here!
Although the basic component is still the heating element, the solutions we provide our customers are much more complex today.
We tailor the solution that provides the best heating for the customer’s needs. Regardless of whether what is to be heated is salt water, oil, gas or air.
We therefore have more direct contact and cooperation with you to be able to tailor a solution that meets your heating needs.
Today, we are the only company in Norway that manufactures heating elements.
Backer Switch is a new service where we want to help you with the transition from fossil heating sources to using more renewable energy.
In terms of experience, we see that many people find this a difficult and convoluted process. Our advisers will help you in this transition.
Backer Switch gives you:
- Our engineers will visit your premises to assess the existing facility.
- Based on the situation and objectives, we prepare a proposal and offer for you, with a cost picture, without expensive middlemen.
- You then have decision-making basis for making changes to your plant, based on our expertise as Norway’s only producer.
- As a general rule, much of the current installation can be retained, we only make necessary changes, so that you do not have to replace all the existing installation.
- In this way, you will save money, and together we will save the environment from waste!
- If you wish to go for the offer, the solution will be produced in its entirety at Kongsvinger.